Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Colorful Jeans and Birchbox

So I may have gone a little overboard with the colorful jeans lately (pic below) but I really can't get enough of them.  They are so great for the color blocking look and wearing pants that bright are a guarantee to brighten your mood and grab some attention at the same time!  Oh and beware, the Target ones run REALLY small.  I am normally a 26 and I had to get a 7!  A bit of a ding on the ego but it was worth it.

From Left to Right - Paige, J Brand, Target

My second thing is Birchbox.  It is basically a monthly sample delivery.  But they deliver some of the coolest products and it's only 10/month.  Its similar to a magazine subscription but with products that you can actually use.  Every month I look forward to getting that little pink box. So what are you waiting for?  Go subscribe now @ birchbox.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment