Sunday, February 19, 2012

Skinny Rings and Customized iPhone Cases



Skinny rings are so girly and delicate and I am just loving them.  I am pretty simple when it come to accessorizing and tend to keep it classic.  I just got this one in the mail today and I am loving it!

Here are a few more to check out.

Buy it here - Gabriella Artigas 

Buy it here - Tigertree

So up until now I have been satisfied with Kate Spade iPhone cases.  That was until I stumbled upon an adorable customized case on Pinterest (below).  It was a bit pricey at around $55 so I was hesitant.

You can find that one here 

That was until a fellow Pinterest friend sent me a link to a much cheaper version of the same thing for half the price.  Thanks Jane! 

 You can find these here 

1 comment:

  1. Since every craft store has aisles devoted to scrapbooking paper, there are potentially thousands of different designs from which to choose. For the price of one ho-hum case, someone can create a dozen unique cases at home.


    E_Cell

    ReplyDelete